Frequently Asked Questions
What is our Shipping Policy?
Orders placed before 10:00AM AEST will ship within 2 business days. If we have any issues with your order, we will notify you by email and/or phone in order to clear the issue and ship the order as quickly as possible. In the event we are unable to contact you regarding your order, we will hold your order until we hear from you or up to 3 business days. If we do not receive a response, we will cancel your order.
If you need to cancel an order or make changes, please contact us as soon as possible. Requests will need to be made within 2 hours of order placement. Otherwise, it’s not guaranteed we’ll be able to fulfill your requests.
How can I change the wrong name/delivery address in my order?
Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will gladly assist you. Please keep in mind that once items have been shipped, we will be unable to change the information above.
Features to consider when buying gaming monitors
- Resolution. While 1080 FHD resolution still remains the standard or minimum resolution for LCD panels smaller than 27 inches, most users shopping for larger panels should generally opt for 1440p panels to maximize the amount of information that can be displayed on the screen at once.
- Panel Type. Both VA and IPS panels are great for gaming. IPS panels sometimes exhibit IPS glow. VA panels offer a better contrast ratio but noticeable ghosting effects on darker colors. Curved monitors are being produced with VA panels only.
- Backlight brightness
- Whether or not the stands offer height adjustment, as well as pivot or tilt.
- Refresh rate measured in Hz. Typical refresh rates range from the standard 75hz, 144hz, and all the way up to 240hz. Though 75hz is excellent for home/office monitors, 144hz and above is strongly recommended for gaming monitors
- Display curvature — measured by the radius the curve would deliver if it formed a complete circle. The smaller the ‘R’ value is, the higher the monitor’s curve.
- Free Sync or G-Sync Compatibility.